Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monorail News

The Disney Blog has video of what will become Monorail Teal testing at Walt Disney World. Teal is about 90% composed of what was the front cabin and the seating compartments for Monorail Pink. The other 10% is the undamaged back-end of Monorail Purple. Once Teal gets painted and put into service the WDW monorail fleet will be back up to 11 trains.

The 12th train will use Purple's seating compartments and the chassis from the two damaged nose cones of Pink and Purple. Completely new body work and interior seating and controls are being created for this new train. No word yet on the color, but I'd like to see them do something more unique with the 12th monorail. Any suggestions?

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to RedditStumble This